Have you ever thought about how important flooring is in our home? When a guest first steps in, he first notices the floor. The floor design or material comes second, but what first grabs their attention is the cleanliness. A dirty floor is an immediate turn off for guests. Not only for outsiders, but also for the residents. A dirty floor is an absolute NO-No. You can call it a nest of germs. Do we need to say anything more about the importance of cleaning? Definitely not.
Depending on personal preference, flooring materials are different from home to home and so is the cleaning process. Professional home cleaning services know best how to clean floors depending on the different materials.
How to clean depending on material:
- Ceramic Tiles: This is the most widely used flooring type and the cheapest but most durable of all. Depending on texture, shape, and attractiveness, these differentiate from each other. Ceramic tiles can easily catch sand, soil and other dirt; therefore, you need good cleaning equipment and mild detergent to clean it up completely. But an amateur hand while cleaning can cause scratches on it, which is why hiring professional apartment cleaning services is a wise decision.
- Hardwood: Hardwood flooring is the most comfortable and luxurious choice for a living space. Owners who need to give the home a completely new look, opt for this flooring option. This is a natural product that has a nice finish and a protective layer to keep it safe from termites and woodworms. Mopping and microfiber cloths are the best options to use, however, there is a special technique to it.
- Laminate Flooring: Basically multiple synthetic flooring products laminated together. It simulates wood that is under a photographic applique layer and has a clear protective layer over it. Because of this critical manufacturing, cleaning this flooring needs a professional hand.
- Stone Flooring: As you know stones are rough and durable, even when used as flooring. This kind of flooring requires low maintenance but it is still crucial to keep it clean. You need to keep the rough surface intact otherwise the entire appeal can be spoiled.
- Carpet Flooring: This has a warm, soft and elegant appeal. But it easily attracts dirt and dust. It is not easy to clean and needs knowledge to clean efficiently. Cleaning without having the required knowledge can spoil the appeal of this flooring that is why you should hire professional home cleaning services.
- Glass Flooring: Reinforced glass flooring is mostly seen in commercial buildings. It is durable but can get scratch easily. If you do not know the cleaning process, do not just apply online DIY knowledge, call a professional.
- Marble Flooring: This is the most popular of all but gets stains easily. If you accidentally spill coffee or anything on it, it can leave a permanent mark if not cleaned properly. Be a responsible homeowner and call apartment cleaning services to clean it correctly.
- Mosaic Cleaning: This is similar to marble flooring and known for its artistic patterns and color combinations. Follow the same way you would clean a marble floor.
Do not get confused, call Home Maid Better for your home cleaning services.