While shuttling between packing and organizing everything at home and being ready to move out, we tend to forget some of the crucial steps. It is no crime. It happens; our brain is designed that way. It can concentrate on only one or two things at a time. The best thing to do is make a checklist for your move out cleaning service. The same rule also applies for a move in cleaning service; you are moving out of a house, this means, there is a door opened at a new house for you. Cleaning in both of these homes is equally important.
You really do not need to have great administrative skills to chalk out plans for moving in or moving out, rather a sense of organization is enough.
How to Prepare?
- First, cut all clutter out of your life. Decide what you really need or want to take with you and what you do not. Be sure of what is going to be too much for your new house. Trim down your baggage, and do not keep all of those unnecessary items from the previous house.
- Second, sort out your mailing address. Change your home address everywhere, so that you don’t miss any mail, in case it comes to the previous address. It may be tedious but it needs to be done. Change your current residential address on your driving license, at the social security office, and inform your bank and insurance provider about this change.
- Book a packer and mover or ask if your move in or out cleaning service has any such options. Try to pack your belongings before they start the cleaning to avoid an unnecessary mess.
Execute Your Move
- Seek help from packers and movers to sort everything out.
- Next, what you need to do is clean every corner of the house. Being a good client you should also be supportive to the cleaners as much as you can. As a gesture, you can offer refreshing beverages or empty the rooms for cleaning or keep an eye on your pets when the service is running.
- Give the cleaners enough time to clean up. Call the move in cleaning service at least one week ahead. The same goes for a move in service. If the cleaners do not have ample time, you can guess what will happen.
- During the hustle-bustle of cleaning do not ignore your health. Stay hydrated and drink enough water and eat easy but healthy meals. You should also take care of your pets, kids and seniors at home.
You can call Home Maid Better for a move out cleaning service where you will get the best possible service. They know how to cooperate with packers and movers and clean. What you can expect is a cleaning service following the ‘green’ rules, on – time service and professionalism. If you want your security deposit back when leaving a previous home or want to step into a sparkling home, you have to call Home Maid Better.