House cleaning is a tedious and time-consuming job for which you need to plan well. While cleaning, you might have the best intentions, but you likely make some common mistakes. Not knowing how to use the appliances or how to clean in the right order can spoil all your efforts. Professional house cleaning services know the best way to avoid such mistakes. Here are some common mistakes you should be careful about:
- Not wearing the appropriate attire for safety is the biggest mistake you are probably making. It is necessary to wear protective attire to stay safe from harsh chemical effects of cleaners.
- You need to plan your cleaning strategy, as not following the right order can waste your time. Start cleaning the uppermost areas and then gradually move toward the floor.
- Cleaning the furniture with a dry cloth is not a wise idea. It may dust off the surface well, but the cloth can make scratch marks on the surface.
- Another mistake people make is vacuuming in the wrong direction. Often, people need the help of residential cleaning services to learn the proper method of vacuum cleaning. Pushing the vacuum against a wall, closets, etc. is harmful and can also affect the equipment.
- If the temperature is too hot outside, you should not clean the windows day. The cleaning products used on the window surface will dry out too quickly and will leave marks. But on a bright sunny day, it is perfectly alright to clean the windows, as you can spot the problem areas better.
- There are a few germ hot spots that people do not know about and tend to ignore. However, professional house cleaning services do not make such mistakes. Some of the most overlooked places are electrical outlets, door knobs, light switches and faucets.
- Do you really know the right usage of home cleaning products? The store-bought cleaners have harsh chemicals, and the directions for use are often written on the packaging. But that is not always enough. You need to take special care not to mix cleaning solutions together.
- Do not forget to clean the cleaning equipment. You probably have cleaned the bathroom using a mop or scrubber, and now it is full of germs. Residential cleaning services always suggest cleaning the tools after using them.
These are only a few precautions, but there are a lot more. Only an experienced professional knows the tricks of deep cleaning without making any mistakes. Call Home Maid Better today to clean your entire home.