Who doesn’t like to have a shining bathroom with well-maintained utilities? The fact cannot be ignored that a bathroom bears an impression of the homeowner. Regardless of how well-decorated your place is, if it is not cleaned, your image can be spoiled. As this part of the house needs the most attention, any little ignorance becomes visible easily. The bathroom does not always need a lot of investment. If you keep it clean, your problem will be solved. A clean bathroom symbolizes the well-maintained hygiene of your home. Besides creating an impression, it serves a crucial role to keep your family healthy and safe.
Normally, all home cleaning services include a bathroom cleaning service according to your need. Bathroom cleaning is not limited to mopping with soapy water; there is also an involvement of cleaners as disinfectants. No matter what you do to clean the bathroom—on your own or with professional help—these tips will be helpful for you.
- Make sure all the items that can drop on the floor and clog the drain while cleaning are out of the way. This includes toothbrushes, toiletries, lotions, etc.
- The next step is vacuuming. The floor and the baseboards should be vacuumed.
- Disinfectant is an ideal cleaner. Spray it all over the floor. It’s best not to skip any of the corners. You can choose from the disinfectants available in the grocery store, or you can request help from professional cleaning services in Edmond, OK, to do it. Ensure that the disinfectant is eco-friendly and safe for health.
- Next, use a disposable toilet cleaner or toilet brush to scrub the toilet bowl and remove germs. It is recommended to use a disposable cleaner so that children won’t handle a dirty brush.
- The sink, shower, bathtub, and everything else should be cleaned with a thick paper towel, but always use a different towel for each area for better hygiene and to stop germ spread. Spreading germs from one space to another is not desirable, and professional home cleaning services know this very well.
- The temporary accumulation of soap scum, hair, toilet paper and dirt can clog the bathroom drain. Pay attention to this and clean it either with commercial cleaners or a mix of baking soda and water.
- Stains can be really annoying and spoil the image of your bathroom. Use vinegar on a towel and rub the stain to remove it.
- After wiping up and cleaning everything else, focus on the bathroom mirror. Use nothing other than a glass cleaner and clean cloth to make it shine.
- Make sure you have taken out all the trash from your bathroom to avoid any foul smells.
Companies like Home Maid Better provide cleaning services in Edmond, OK, and we have specific services and professionals for bathroom cleaning. You can consult us to make the cleaning process hassle-free and easy.