Everyone schedules their home cleaning routine as per their convenience, but it is necessary to clean the home at least once a week. It is needed for your personal hygiene as well as for maintaining the home in general. If you skip your gym session on the weekend, invest a little time in cleaning. It will serve you for dual purposes, besides cleaning your home, you will burn extra calories. Isn’t it interesting? If you are not so blessed as others who have ample time to invest in cleaning, you can also hire a weekly cleaning service and during that earned down time you can reward yourself with me time. The choice is yours. But what is this weekly cleaning? It comprises of a few steps to complete. Let’s talk about them.
First of all, decide what you want to be cleaned and what not. Make a checklist so that you will not overlook anything. How many times will you clean your home, how much time will it take and how much will it cost completely depend on the size of your home, furniture, dirt level etc. If you have a large home, pets, a big family, it will obviously take more time than usual.
The next step is to decide the day. Block the date for cleaning as per your schedule. You can fix the day as per your office routine, your children and adult family member’s routine. Actually, try to fix the schedule when children and senior adults will not be present at home. Cleaning with certain commercial cleaners can harm them. This being said, one responsible person should be present at home during the weekly cleaning service.
Finally, fix an appointment with your service provider. Mention if you or any other family members are allergic to any of the cleaning materials. Ask them to handle your valuables carefully and hand over the list of what you need cleaned.
Why It Is Worth Cleaning Weekly
● The urge to keep the house clean keeps family members together. You can plan or make the aforementioned checklist together. It becomes easier then to remember everything that needs to be done.
● You can distribute responsibility to all especially your children. Ask them to be involved with the process and keep everything in its place so that your service provider will not need to spend extra time arranging your household things.
● Handing over this duty to a professional team, you can spend more time on the things you love. Be it reading, cooking or doing anything else.
● You do not need to spend time on reading the ingredients list on commercial cleaners, what is good for you and what is not, do not need to read reviews, users blog etc. You can ask the professionals to clean your home mentioning if you, your family members or pets are allergic to anything. Even if you prefer natural remedies, you can ask to use them also.
● Cleaning the home on the weekend, you will start Monday afresh. It helps you to concentrate more on work, allowing you to overcome the infamous Monday blues.
● Finally, in a cleaned home you can appreciate what you have. You will start learning to care about your valuables and your home.
For your next weekly cleaning service, you can contact Home Maid Better. They are absolutely professional and knows how to manage and clean a home after an eventful week.